The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs.
4. Let your nominees know about the award.
So here it goes!
Thanks Cassie for giving me this award! You have always shown me amazing support and I appreciate it more than you'll ever know!
7 Things about me:
- I grew up in Cary, North Carolina. Its a great state but ultimately its not where I plan to settle down. I hope to plant my roots in Chicago, its the most amazing city I have ever been in.
- I have a degree in Construction Engineering & Management. Construction has always been a passion of mine since I was a little kid. When I was in kindergarten my teacher told my Mom that I would be an Engineer one day, she said all I ever wanted to do in class was build things. I also plan on getting my MBA in the next few years.
- For those of you who don't know I am on a mission to lose 250 lbs. To date I have lost 93 pounds which took me about a year and I am looking forward to losing the rest. Its not the hardest thing I have done and at the same time its not the easiest.
- I am an extremely shy person, if you know me online you probably can't tell. When I usually meet new people it takes me awhile to open up and be myself. This isn't true in all cases but it is in most. I have a huge heart but keep it safely guarded.
- I have a fear of snakes and heights!
- I LOVE PIZZA AND ICE CREAM.
- I love to cook for people.